Finally I am able to quote some of the new Kate Nash songs. The quotation in the title is from Don’t you want to share the Guilt?. I really do love all the songs of Kate Nash. Though the first time a hear one of her songs I always think, that it sounds strange. And then I listen to a second time and a third… and I will fall in love with it because I will start to pay attention to the lyrics.
Over a month is over and I haven’t bought any Manga. But after a month I will always go to the comicshop and after it to a big CD/ DVD-shop. This time I bought quiet a lot of stuff, but it was worth the money. o_o I am very happy, that I finally found Haruhana, a Manga by Yuana Kazumi, that was sold out nearly everywhere. In the comicshop they had all three of them. I really love the Manga from Kazumi-san. They are philosophical and very gripping.
All together I bought these things:
- Spring Flower (originally Haruhana) 1-3 [a Manga by Yuana Kazumi (Million Teardrops, Flower of the deep sleep…)]
- Kobato 3 [a Manga by CLAMP (X, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Card Captor Sakura…)]
- xxxHolic 5 [a Manga by CLAMP
- The Place Promised in our early days [a Animemovie by Makoto Shinkai (5 centimeters per second, Voices of a distant star…)]- haven’t watched it yet
- I’m a cyborg, but thats okay [a Korean movie about a girl, that believes in being a cyborg, being brought to a asylum because of that and meats there a boy, a inmate, who falls in love with her]
- Eyes wide shut [a movie by Stanley Kubrick (2001: A space Odyssey), that was very strange (the movie, not Kubrick…]
- Strange Circus [a Japanese movie by Sion Sono (Suicide Circle) about an author writing about a girl who was sexually abused by her father and an assistant of the author who believes, that this story might be autobiographically]
- The sound of The Smiths [a CD including 23 songs of the band The Smiths (Indierock) (thanks to (500) days of summer I like this band now :3]
- My best Friend is you [the second album from Kate Nash (Bit-pop)]
Besides consuming these new things I finished my first composition for the last semester. I’m so relieved. I also continued writing. I nearly finished a shortstory (The girl called muffin) and started to write Letters to the Rain (I have 5k of words already). Letters to the Rain is one of the sequels of Morgenrot, even if it is set chronologically in front of it. I loooooooooooooove the story around Mireille and Rain, the protagonists of Letters…. All the time I write it I think that I really should continue writing Morgenrot. I just had to write it down….
[wearing today pictures follow in the next post]
Because it’s so cooooooooooooool:
Very cool trailer for the live action movie of Kimi ni Todoke (a great Manga/ Anime), that should be come out in autumn of this year.